cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help: Can we collect back the previous month data to generate the historical reporting

Melvinchooi
Level 1
Level 1

I have one cisco uccx 8.6 version and i cant view my previous month(Jan2012-april2012) reporting? Any method, to collect back my

previous month data to generate the historical reporting

=====================

Daily Purge at 12:00AM

Purge Data older than 99 months.

Intiate automatic purge when database size exceeds 80% of 10240MB

Auto purge data for the oldest 16 days

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Melvinchooi,

You should be able to get this data from the HRC (Historical Reporting Client) tool. Are you getting any messages when you fetch the report for this data range saying 10,000 row limit?

With the purging activity it will delete the oldest data, you should have the data in the database.

Do you have a UCCX HA setup? is the replicationhappening properly between these two nodes?

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Melvinchooi,

You should be able to get this data from the HRC (Historical Reporting Client) tool. Are you getting any messages when you fetch the report for this data range saying 10,000 row limit?

With the purging activity it will delete the oldest data, you should have the data in the database.

Do you have a UCCX HA setup? is the replicationhappening properly between these two nodes?

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

When i generate the report for previous month. It show error message as below.

" There were no report date to view in the date range selected. Please select a different date range by changing the start date/time or the end date/time and try again."

I dimness the default setting as below. The data will Purge on 99 month or 80% of 10240MB or 16days????

Daily Purge at 12:00AM

Purge Data older than 99 months.

Intiate automatic purge when database size exceeds 80% of 10240MB

Auto purge data for the oldest 16 days