Views
Helpful
Replies

Help Change music on hold default IP phone when press hold

quytx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi every one

I want change music on hold when have incoming from uccx to agent. But i cant change. i have trying to change but not ok. Please help me plz. i have been try change music on hold on Device, CTI route point, DN, and call control group but not ok. please help me please

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

First you need to identify how queue music is played as there are 2 methods, first is to put the call on hold in the CCX script and thus playing music from CUCM via assigned music source to the CTI Ports, or second explicitly playing the music from CCX via play step. So, open your script or post here and check which method is used.

Hi  Chris Deren

I dont configuration hold and unhold on scrip on uccx :( But if u want i will give u scrip. Let change file name CFC-v2sudung.doc to CFC-v2sudung.aef to read

Thanks

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are not using the hold/unhold on script then MOH will be played from the user/network on hold field on CTI port. Can you make sure you have the correct MRGL with MOH server in it and the audio file specified on the CTI port for user & network on hold. please make the changes from the UCCX instead of using CUCM to change the moh file on the CTI port.

Thanks,

Aseem Anand

Please make sure as well to upload the music file to all MOH server nodes.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: