Views
Helpful
Replies

help!!how to transfer a call to the pstn from the script editor

xiaosen weng
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

when a call arrive at the script editor, how to transfer this call  to another call through gw?

the call flow is :  call-- >gw-->CUCM-->CVP-->ICM(script edit)

the  script editor shows below,I use the Label ,and set the number, but when the script runs, it cann't transfer to that number .

how do i transfer this incoming call to  the pstn,any one can help me?

1.jpg

4 Replies 4

Dass Prakash R
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Xia,

Please check whether the Length of the DNIS configured in CVP. The length of the label should be the same length of the DNIS configured on CVP. Say for example, if the length of the DNIS is 5 the length of the label you send from the script to CVP has to be 5. From CVP you can put a static route to the PSTN Gateway. From the gateway you can make a translation rule and convert the 5 digit number received from CVP to a complete number you require and send the call out of the Gateway

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Dass

Please rate useful posts

Hi Xiaosen,

You may need to use different VG to transfer the call back to PSTN. If possible please share the CVP call server logs for these type of calls.

Thanks,

Ashfaque

Hi Ashfaque,

It is not mandatory to have a separate VG if the existing VG has the egress feature

Thanks,

Dass

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you do a debug on the GW do you see the call attempting to be routed, i.e. "debug isdn q931" if you have PRI circuits?

Also, I would recommend using SIP refer transfer which will refer the call back originating routing client (i.e. GW) for transfer, simply change the label to be prefixed with "rf" and then ensure you have matching dial-peer on the GW. If by any change you use sigDigits in your deployment ensure you include the sigDigits in your dial peer.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: