Views
Helpful
Replies

Help in Collection in CUIC

Rajbala_2010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Request all your help on the issue I am facing on the Collection group in CUIC. I am in the process of creating the Collection list for outbound reports where the request is to pull the Campaign Names based on the Campaign Group. I have created the Collection for the Campaign Names using the Wildcard based on the campaign group, but it is not fetching the exact Campaign Names.  For example, if there is a Campaign Group Team then the campaigns S1,S2,S3 should automatically populate by clicking the Collection Group Team. However it is fetching all values in the collection with the string Team1 and Team2.

Request all your help in identifying the correct format for the Collection group

The below is the value list and Campaign Query.

Value List:

select CAMPAIGNID  as id , CAMPAIGNID as Value
from obd_campaign (nolock)

Collection List:

select CAMPAIGNID as id ,CAMPAIGNID as Value
from obd_campaign (nolock)
where CAMPAIGNGROUP = <COLLECTIONIDENTIFIER>
order by CAMPAIGNID

Collection Type: Wildcard

Wildcard:  [Team]

I have tried with [Team] , Team,Te.*,[T][e][a][m] nothing gives the correct information. sometimes less information and sometime it says no data is available.

Note:

Please don't use the Values option in Collection group as the customer will include more campaigns in the future. It should auto update by simple refresh.

Thanks,

0 Replies 0