cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help needed to verify getParticipant in 12.0/12.5 UCCE Finesse logs

smeegada1
Spotlight
Spotlight

In UCCE11.6, getParticipant method is not updating correctly with number of participants in conference call(Customer,Agent1,Agent2).For example - If agent1 drops in Finesse client logs we are not seeing DROPPED event.Denise verified in 12.0 PCCE and it is working but when we test same logic in 11.6 UCCE it is not working.TAC is not supportive to test the Gadget in UCCE 12.0/12.5. Can someone please help us test below scenario in UCCE12.0 or 12.5 and confirm if you are seeing correct values updating for getParticipant method?

-Enable Client logs on Agent1,Agent2

- Customer called,Agent1 Answered

- Agent1 put customer on HOLD and call agent2

- Agent1 brings customer into conference

- Now all 3 parties are active

- WAIT for 1 minute and have Agent1 drop off call

- WAIT for 1 minute and have customer disconnect the call

When agent1 dropped getParticipant method should trigger DROPPED event showing only 2 participants are active not 3.

Any help is really appreciated as we are still on 11.6 and this need to be tested on 12.0 or 12.5.I have tried on DCloud but no luck.

Thanks,

Sreeni

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

How does the dialog event look like when agent1 drops and the getParticipant is showing 3?

MS - When agent1 or agent2 drop-off  Dialog object is not receiving any updated events for active agent which i can confirm by looking at the Client logs.Same with  getParticipant.

Ah, I remember now. This was a bug in 11.6 and TAC said it is fixed in 12.5. CTI itself wasn't sending Finesse any updates and therefore the participant list is wrong.

You said you have tried on dCloud with no luck. Does this mean that the getParticipant is still showing 3? Or you weren't able to reproduce the issue.

MS - I am unable to setup 12.0 working UCCE environment in dCloud.

Sorry, can't help here. I haven't used dCloud since DevNet has its own sandboxes. Your issue is specific to having CVP in the solution, so whatever system you use, you need to make sure CVP is included.

Unfortunately we don't have a CCE 12.5 system. As you already stated, this is working in a PCCE 12.0 system with CVP. Honestly, I think that is enough verification that it works because UCCE and PCCE share the same code base.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sreeni,

How does the dialog event look like when agent1 drops and the getParticipant is showing 3?

The way the events works is thats it will send a notification for every change to the object. Most of the time, a drop will consist of multiple events to get the desired outcome. At the time of the 3 participants, do you actually only see 2 participants in the event?

You said you have tried on dCloud with no luck. Does this mean that the getParticipant is still showing 3? Or you weren't able to reproduce the issue.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Please see my response below.

MS - When agent1 or agent2 drop-off  Dialog object is not receiving any updated events for active agent which i can confirm by looking at the Client logs.Same with  getParticipant.

The way the events works is thats it will send a notification for every change to the object. Most of the time, a drop will consist of multiple events to get the desired outcome. At the time of the 3 participants, do you actually only see 2 participants in the event?

MS - Active agent is not receiving any events as per the logs

Any questions, please ask.

Thanks,

Sreeni

Hi,

Ah, I remember now. This was a bug in 11.6 and TAC said it is fixed in 12.5. CTI itself wasn't sending Finesse any updates and therefore the participant list is wrong.

Sorry, can't help here. I haven't used dCloud since DevNet has its own sandboxes. Your issue is specific to having CVP in the solution, so whatever system you use, you need to make sure CVP is included.

Unfortunately we don't have a CCE 12.5 system. As you already stated, this is working in a PCCE 12.0 system with CVP. Honestly, I think that is enough verification that it works because UCCE and PCCE share the same code base.

Thanx,

Denise