cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with abandinterval1

sarbarnes
Level 4
Level 4

Can anyone advise what the interval times are for abandinterval1, abandinterval2, etc where it is defined and how I find out what time ir is set for?

I have a customer asking questions and i cannot find the actual time definition within the DBSchema doc..

Any & all help appreciated.

Sarah

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

then you are looking at the wrong document. It's there, for instance, check the Call_Type_Interval table.

For each CallType, there is a set of "Bucket Intervals" - these are basically intervals for measuring answer or abandon times. So you are able to see that a certain number of calls is answered within 2 seconds, another number of calls within 2 to 4 seconds etc.

Same applies for the number of abandoned calls, so using the above analogy, if the first bucket interval is 0-2 seconds, then you'll be able to see how many calls were abandoned within 2 seconds, and how many customers chose to hang up within 2-4 seconds, etc.

There's a subtle difference between AnsInterval and AbandInterval, though: the former resets when the CallType is changed in the script, the AbandInterval does not - it starts counting the seconds the moment the call is queued.

G.

Thanks Gergely, I am still not able to find where the times are set I looked all through the DBSchema, and could not find the time associated withe the bucjet intervals in the Call_Type_interval Table.

Can they be configured and if so where would it be done?

Hi,

well, there's a default bucket interval called Default_Bucket_Intervals, when you created your CallTypes you propably set this default one to them.

Adding or modifying or removing them is possible usingthe ICM Configuration Manager. Check under List Tools > Bucket Intervals List. After creating one, you might want to set the desired CallType(s) with the new Bucket Interval.

G.

Thanks Gergely, I am just working on the reporting side of things, so haven't been involved in the system setup.

Apprecaite your help.