cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with abandinterval1

sarbarnes
Level 4
Level 4

Can anyone advise what the interval times are for abandinterval1, abandinterval2, etc where it is defined and how I find out what time ir is set for?

I have a customer asking questions and i cannot find the actual time definition within the DBSchema doc..

Any & all help appreciated.

Sarah

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

then you are looking at the wrong document. It's there, for instance, check the Call_Type_Interval table.

For each CallType, there is a set of "Bucket Intervals" - these are basically intervals for measuring answer or abandon times. So you are able to see that a certain number of calls is answered within 2 seconds, another number of calls within 2 to 4 seconds etc.

Same applies for the number of abandoned calls, so using the above analogy, if the first bucket interval is 0-2 seconds, then you'll be able to see how many calls were abandoned within 2 seconds, and how many customers chose to hang up within 2-4 seconds, etc.

There's a subtle difference between AnsInterval and AbandInterval, though: the former resets when the CallType is changed in the script, the AbandInterval does not - it starts counting the seconds the moment the call is queued.

G.

Thanks Gergely, I am still not able to find where the times are set I looked all through the DBSchema, and could not find the time associated withe the bucjet intervals in the Call_Type_interval Table.

Can they be configured and if so where would it be done?

Hi,

well, there's a default bucket interval called Default_Bucket_Intervals, when you created your CallTypes you propably set this default one to them.

Adding or modifying or removing them is possible usingthe ICM Configuration Manager. Check under List Tools > Bucket Intervals List. After creating one, you might want to set the desired CallType(s) with the new Bucket Interval.

G.

Thanks Gergely, I am just working on the reporting side of things, so haven't been involved in the system setup.

Apprecaite your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: