Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with CRS Historical Reports

Anton Semenov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, all!

I use CRS Historical Reports to get information about the calls, that is coming to my Call Center. But I notice, that CRS Historical Reports generated reports with different info. For example, in the "Contact Service Queue Activity Report (by CSQ)" I have 15 calls abonded. But in the "Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report" I have 88 calls. May be I am doing something wrong. Please, Can anybody help me with this question?

Call Center works with CUCM 6.1, IPCC Enhanced 5.0. You can find generated reports in the attach.

3 Replies 3

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Tony,

This guide explains each report and what you will find:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/uccx701HR_English.pdf

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Hi, Walter!

Thanks for reply. I read this guide, but did not understand what is the difference between the two reports. In the "Contact Service Queue Activity Report (by CSQ)" I get the information about abonded calls  within the report period. And in the "Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report" I also can get the info about abonded calls. What the difference?

I mean, why the count of abonded calls is different? In one report it is 15 calls and in the other it is 88 calls.