Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi

Hi good day,

I was requested by our upper management to route calls from the Philippines to Malaysia after office hours (9am-6pm) and holiday but apparently there's already a script in Cisco Unity Express that does that. The issue is when I tried to open the main script using UCCX editor, I get prompted by an error message "Failed to load script file; com.cisco.script.ScriptIOException: Failed to load script: C:\Users\...\xxxx.aef; nested exception is:java.io.IOException: Incompatible workflow version 1004"

Incompatible.PNG

I'm currently using Cisco Unity Express Version 7.0 for the Auto attendant and Cisco Unified CCX Editor Version 7.0(1.168). Please give me some tips to open the script. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is an intedned behaviour you are experiencing there. Open the script in Cisco Unity Editor and then make the required changes. If youwant to make changes from CCX Editor then make scriptfrom scratch in CCX Editor and letUCCX take the call control instead of Unity.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is an intedned behaviour you are experiencing there. Open the script in Cisco Unity Editor and then make the required changes. If youwant to make changes from CCX Editor then make scriptfrom scratch in CCX Editor and letUCCX take the call control instead of Unity.

Regards

Deepak

Thank you for the response! The script is intended on CUCE editor, it just happened that I didn't know about the software. I can now edit our script thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: