Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Historical database queue is full. Historical data saved in files

GAMAS.dnvgl.com
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

I'm currently running CUCM/UCCX System version: 11.5.1.11001-34.

Today our Wallboard doesn't show current data. Also I'm unable to generate historical report for today.

Went to RTMT and found cirtical alert

Module Name : HISTORICAL_REPORTING_MANAGER Module Failure Name : HISTORICAL_DATABASE UNKNOWN_PARAMTYPE:Module Run-time Failure Cause : 3 Module Failure Message : Historical database queue is full. Historical data saved in files. Queue size= 0 Total number of lost records= 1100 Please check  AppID : Cisco Unified CCX Engine ClusterID :  NodeID : OSL2792  TimeStamp : Tue Sep 05 09:54:15 CEST 2017. The alarm is generated on Tue Sep 05 09:54:15 CEST 2017.

At Tue Sep 05 10:38:02 CEST 2017 on node OSL2792; the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated:  SeverityMatch : Critical MatchedEvent : Sep  5 10:37:49 OSL2792 local7 2 : 2986: OSL2792.verit.dnv.com: Sep 05 2017 08:37:49 AM.456 UTC :  %UC_HR_MGR-2-UCCX_HISTORICAL_DATA_WRITTEN_TO_FILES: %[Module Name=HISTORICAL_REPORTING_MANAGER][Module Failure Name=HISTORICAL_DATABASE][UNKNOWN_PARAMTYPE:Module Run-time Failure Cause=3][Module Failure Message=Historical database queue is full. Historical data saved in files. Queue size= 0 Total number of lost records= 1300 Please check ][AppID=Cisco Unified CCX Engine][ClusterID=][NodeID=OSL2792]: Historical Data is being written to files please check the DB connectivity and availability AppID : Cisco Syslog Agent ClusterID :  NodeID : OSL2792  TimeStamp : Tue Sep 05 10:37:49 CEST 2017

Service Cisco Syslog Agent is running. 

I did check historical database % utilization (2.png attached), but it shows 1%. 

I really don't want to purge the data since we are running the new system for 6 months only and we need data at least from 1year time. 

Don't really understand why this database is full, since it's using only 1% of free space. 

3 REPLIES 3

Saima Harris
Beginner
Beginner

Hi GAMAS,

Just wondering if you were able to get it resolved and what was causing it ?

I am having the exact same issue and have the same UCCX version. . Not sure how to resolve this.

Thank you 

sharris

Any resolution?

Try purging the historical DB Tool>Historical Reporting on ccx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: