cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Report Gadgets for Finesse in UCCX 11.6(2)

adobesberger
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Has anybody managed to embed a Historical CUIC Report as Gadget in Finesse?

As far as I know this should be possible with UCCX 11.6(2)

-> Configure Historical Report Gadgets in Cisco Finesse

I tried to build a code snippet like the one in the userguide but always end up with the error message

"Error fetching filter info. Unable to load the report. Please refresh the page. If the condition persists, contact your administrator"

I used the view id of different reports, with and without bypass filtering / with and without default filters.

3 Replies 3

siddarthnaik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you check the below bug id and the resolution for it?

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvk65545/?rfs=iqvred

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Unfortunately, it looks like the documentation you linked is telling us that the out of the box gadget is for UCCE only, and that the prior solution: permalink embedding, is still an option otherwise.

You will need to use this gadget method described here:
https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/tree/master/CUICSampleGadget

yenmolina
Level 1
Level 1

Does the support for Historical Reports embedded in to Finesse according Cisco Unified Intelligence Center User Guide, Release 11.6(2) is only for UCCE.

We tried with UCCX 12.5, 12.0 and 11.6.2, having the same error "Error fetching filter...".

The only option we have for moment would be an gadget with permalink?, in this case we have to login in again in to the gadget and lost the setting we have in the System Parameters Configuration for "Supervisor Access": Access to all teams, Access to Supervisor Team Only.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: