Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Report Time Range

nowcommsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to schedule a report in the historical reporting client, but don't seem to be able to specify the range of times that the report covers. If I choose to run the report once, I can specify a start and end date, but if I choose to run the report daily, this option disappears. It doesn't seem possible to schedule the report to run on weekdays and cover only the times that the contact centre is open. Is this the case?

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

You can always schdule the reports on daily\weekly\monthly\once with the specific start time.

There is an option for every weekday also.

Are you facing any problem with specific report? if so please explain us the details of this report and also attach the snapshot of the same.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi

That's normal - you run the report whenever you like, but the times it covers are set in stone relative to the day you run it. Page 165 in the HR User Guide for 8.5 documents this.

5-3

Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports User Guide, Release 8.5(1) Chapter 5 Scheduling Historical Reports Information in Scheduled Reports

Schedule Type

Recurrence Options

Information Contained in the Report

Daily

Note

A report that is scheduled to recur every weekday will run every Tuesday through Saturday so that it can include information for Monday through Friday.
Every n

days (for example, every 3 days)

Every weekday (Monday through Friday)

Every day (Sunday through Saturday)

A daily report always contains data from 12:00 midnight (0000) to 11:59:59 p.m. (1159:59) for the day

before the report runs. For example, a daily report that runs on Tuesday will contain data for the preceding Monday.

Weekly

Every n weeks on a specific day (for example, every two weeks on Friday)

Every week on a certain day (for example, every Monday)

A weekly report always contains data from Sunday at 12:00 midnight (0000) to Saturday at 11:59:59 p.m. (1159:59) for the week before the report runs, regardless of the day of the week on which the report runs. For example, a weekly report that runs on Monday, on Wednesday, or on Friday will contain data for Sunday

Etc...

Regards

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!