cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports Licensing Error

john.heyer
Level 1
Level 1

I've been getting the following messages for the last week as soon as I successfully log in to Historical Reports:

All available licenses are in use by other client machines. Please try again later and check the log for error 5116

I've rebooted the server, but still get it.

IPCC Express 3.1(3)

CallManager 3.3(4)sr1a

10 Replies 10

Stephen Pearce
Level 1
Level 1

Hi John

Did you manage to find a fix for this as I get the same with IPCC Express 4.02 and CCM 4.1.3sr2.

regards

Steve

From AppAdmin go to system\system parameters and set the Number of HR session licenses field.

John,

I think that your IPCC Express version needs a 'Historical Report License' added to the agents license and IPCC Express License.

That appears to only be available in IPCC Express 4.X

We are running 3.1(3)

Nothing yet. I've had a TAC case open for 2 weeks.

John,

Any updates on your TAC case? I am having the same issue with a 4.x system.

In 4.x you need to configure the number of HR licenses as part of the

AppAdmin-> System -> System Parameters page.

Thanks that was my issue. I was having the same problem. Mine was set to 0. I went in and bumped it to 1 works fine.

I had to edit the DC Directory directly to change the value. Editing this value from the web page had no effect.

john.heyer
Level 1
Level 1

Re-installing a couple of the clients seems to have fixed this.

I was able to bump up the license count in Tools -> Historical reporting. I had to reboot the server, stop the engine, make the change, start the engine, then reboot the server again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: