cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Historical Reports UCCX ver 8.5.1.11002-22 - Only 3 report types show up

Kamil G
Level 1
Level 1

I have users reporting that they used to see many reports under the "Report Type" pull-down menu... but now they only see these three... (see attached pic)

One user told me that he had many reports to chose from... then after he rebooted his PC, now he only sees 3 reports.  Cisco TAC had me uninstall Historical Reports and then install it... but that did not fix the issue... I have a feeling that I might have to reboot the UCCX servers.  We have a Primary and a Secondary setup.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Your users have the wrong Historical Reporting Packages selected.

When you log in to UCCX App Admin, go to Tools - User Management - Supervisor View.  Find the user you need to change and then ensure you have both IVR and ICD selected.  Based on the screenshot, you only have IVR selected.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Your users have the wrong Historical Reporting Packages selected.

When you log in to UCCX App Admin, go to Tools - User Management - Supervisor View.  Find the user you need to change and then ensure you have both IVR and ICD selected.  Based on the screenshot, you only have IVR selected.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Thank you.  That was the issue.  After I selected IVR and ICD and Clicked "Update" the users are now able to see more reports.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: