cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

History report error: | An Exceptional Error occurred. Application exiting. Check the log file for error 5022

lannyzhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I've got a error msg when try to generate a report using Cisco history report tool:

Error | An Exceptional Error occurred. Application exiting.  Check the log file for error 5022

It only happens when choose report template: ICD_Contact_Service_Queue_Activity_by_CSQ_en_us.

User tried samething on other PC, it working fine.

only on user' own PC and only choose this report, error appears.

user runing windows 7 and do not have crystal report installed

tried reinstalled the software, doesn't work.

also tried this: (https://cisco-support.hosted.jivesoftware.com/thread/2041254) - doesn't work

then tried https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6209  - doesn't work

attached the log file.

thanks.

8 Replies 8

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Edit C:\Program Files\Cisco UCCX Historical Reports\hrConfig.ini

Set logLevel=5

Reproduce the problem and check the logs. 5022 is a very generic error message.

thanks frzhang, I have tried this.

With the same error msg, it produced the attached log file. it is now have 2 files with machine name.

I did this @ 12/07, so check log file date after 12/07/2011.

Any help welcome.

We have similar problem with our UCCX 8 Historical Report application on Client PCs. Client PC is on Windows 7.

Our fix:

1. Change permission in Registry: HKLM\Software\WoW6432Node\Informix

Give Full COntrol to Users

2. Change permission to folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco UCCX Historical Reports\

Give Full Control to Users

Hope this help

Wenqian

wenqianyu wrote:

We have similar problem with our UCCX 8 Historical Report application on Client PCs. Client PC is on Windows 7.

Our fix:

1. Change permission in Registry: HKLM\Software\WoW6432Node\Informix

Give Full COntrol to Users

2. Change permission to folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco UCCX Historical Reports\

Give Full Control to Users

Hope this help

Wenqian

I tried this -- it doesn't work.

new log file attached.

From the log file:

Looks like you get a Login Window.

Error message showed up after username/password be entered

There is an error in the log: Error happened in comparing UCCX version and HRC version

You may need to do a clean uninstall, download the Historical report from the server, and install it again on the PC.

Does this only happen to one PC or to every PC with this application?

Wenqian 

wenqianyu wrote:

From the log file:

Looks like you get a Login Window.

Error message showed up after username/password be entered

There is an error in the log: Error happened in comparing UCCX version and HRC version

You may need to do a clean uninstall, download the Historical report from the server, and install it again on the PC.

Does this only happen to one PC or to every PC with this application?

Wenqian 

I have completely uninstalled the HRC, and download from server install again -- still doesn't work with exactly same error.

this matter only happens on this PC, when user try same thing on other PC, it works.

so i think it not relate to server or account.

Looks to me still a permission issue. Try to start HRC by right click it and click Run As Administrator. See if you get error or not.

Wenqian

it doesn't work, I'll manage to get the laptop rebuild.

thanks for all your efforts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: