Views
Helpful
Replies

Hold Time vs Talk Time

jmildren
Level 1
Level 1

Good Afternoon All,

I am new to UCCX and am having difficulty determining on which reports hold time is included in talk time and which it is not.  For example hold appears to be included when running the Agent All Fields Report in the talking time total per agent; however, hold does not appear to be included when running the Detailed Call CSQ Agent report when totaling the talk time.  Is anyone able to assist me with understanding the discrepancies I am getting between the reports?  Thank you in advance for your time.

2 Replies 2

I don't have the reports handy, but the help section for each report will give you exactly what is included in the metric and what is not.

david

Thank you for replying and I have sense looked under the help section.  Unfortunately, when looking through the help it doesn't specifically state if hold is excluded or included.  It says talk time is noted as "while in a talking state" for both reports. But my talk time numbers are drastically different between the two.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: