cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I get DDI numbers information in UCCX CUIC 11.5 reports?

ERNESTO_VE
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

It is a new deploymet and the customer needs to be sure and clarify if is it possible obtain a CUIC 11.5 report that shows which DDI numbers were used to enter the different incoming calls to the main IVR, which has a single trigger (CUCM extension: 4160).

Is it possible in the CUIC default reports or is necessary create a custom report?

I am attaching a image with a kind of example that the customers wants.

Thanks in advance.

Ernesto Gonzalez

2 Replies 2

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Try using a "Get Call Contact Info" step somewhere in your script after the "Accept" step.

In my example, I use this as a subflow, but it's a single step item that provides a lot of info about call contact dialing:

2018-1005-callContactInfo.png

I believe the information for which you are looking, will be in the "Last Redirected Number" or "Original Called Number" fields.

Let me know if this helps.

-Sean

Ooops!  Sorry.  I forget the next two steps:

2018-1005-callContactInfo2.png

...if the details in the Get Call Contact Info step, are what you wanted, you will need to write the data back into a peripheral variable, under a Set Enterprise Data step, so you can obtain them in CUIC reports, as per your original requirement.

Let me know if this works.  I'm just throwing a suggestion out there for you to try, as I don't know how your routing from CUCM is set up.

-Sean

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: