Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I get email address of a logged in agent in UCCE 11.6

Hi,

I want to get the email address of a logged-in agent in UCCE 11.6. 
I tried querying AWDB's person table but as per This Document , The EmailAddress field in the Person Table exists from version 12.0 or above.

Is there any other table or way to fetch the person's email address?

Below is the query that I am running on AWDB:

SELECT
	TOP 1 Agent_Real_Time.Extension,
	Person.LoginName,
	Person.EmailAddress
FROM
	Agent_Real_Time
	INNER JOIN Agent ON (Agent.SkillTargetID = Agent_Real_Time.SkillTargetID)
	INNER JOIN Person ON (Person.PersonID = Agent.PersonID)
WHERE
	Agent_Real_Time.Extension = '1005';

2 Replies 2

Can you clarify what you're looking to do/why? An agent might be set up without an email address for instance. Are your agent logins the email address (i.e. agent Larry is login lab1234 in UCCE, so the email is lab1234@abccomp.com?

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

@deepaksharmainnovaccer, what you're seeing there is from the Agent page of the PCCE SPOG. In versions 12 and 12.5 in the Agent profile, there was a check box for Support Email & Chat. If you checked this box, another tab would appear, Enable Email & Chat. On this tab is where you entered the agents Screen Name and Email Address. Those columns in the Person table is referencing that. In version 12.6, it seems that they removed the check box and tab. As @bill.king1 already mentioned, you could make the agents login name their email address... you could also plug in their email address into the description of the Person or Agent.