cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How disable post call survey after agent transfer call?

Calladot
Level 1
Level 1

How disable post call survey after agent transfer call?

UCCE 11.5, CVP 11.5

7 Replies 7

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You can assign PCS variable on the moment, when CVP gets CONNECT message.

Kostia

I need to turn off the PCS on calls where the agent made the transfer to PSTN

As far as I remember to trigger the post-call survey feature you need to fulfill two things:

1. The number has to be added to allowed survey numbers
  2. The user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey must be set to Y (default value).

Because we are unable to change condition 1 we need to focus on the second one. In my opinion, you have 2 possibilities, which I haven't tested but might work:

1. Perform the transfer via ICM script where you would change the call variable user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey to N
  2. Change the value of the user.microapp.isPostCallSurvey in Finesse by a custom gadget. I'm not sure if this particular CV can be changed and if the CVP will interpret it as expected.

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

already tested both options, unfortunately they do not work

You will likely either need to update your Peripheral Variable to update the content and when it goes to the PCS script, if you see that value (i.e. PV8=Transfer) don't do the PCS.

Not sure how much volume you have transferred out/to how many destinations, but I also believe if the agent transfers the call and it hits another Send to VRU type node, you can reset the PCS value to N and avoid it that way.

Neither way is really good, but you may be able to make it work.

If both were tested then I can only recommend the following approach (that I have used with my teammates in the past):

• resign and don't use the out-of-the-box PCS solution
  • create a custom gadget that changes the logic of the end button:
    • when an agent clicks on this button and call is allowed for PCS the gadget instead of end call performs transfer to the PCS script
    • when an agent clicks on this button and call is not allowed for PCS - call is disconnected - in this case, we leave the end button as it is.

How to determine that the call is allowed for PCS - here you can use a more complex logic that can be build based on the CV values - for example, DNIS, Finesse call type, skill name, PV1-10 values, ECC values. All is up to you.

We used this approach to cover the gap of PCS in manual outbound calls for UCCX - here is a link to the video: Link 

Marek
Web: https://gaman-gt.com

Thanks. Now that's exactly how I implemented.

But maybe there is a way of standard implementation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: