cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I determine what recording solution I have?

afaudale
Level 1
Level 1

I apologize in advance for what might seem like a silly question but unfortunately I have to ask it here. If anyone can provide any tips on how to find this information as I have inherited a voice infrastructure that isn't documented well. 

Is there anything within my current environment that could possibly point me in the right direction? A service perhaps?

CUCM 11.5.1 & UCCX version 11.6.1. We have Cisco Finesse as well, which I am under the impression does call recording. I could be wrong here. Let me know if you need additional information or have questions for me.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm not that familiar with UCCX, but typically recording solutions can be done from the UCM perspective like with Built in bridge with the phones themselves or via the trunk/network carrier, such as like with MediaSense or network based recordings. It is possible that you have call recording of some type and not even know it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Saeed Syed
Level 1
Level 1
With Finesse on demand call recording is not available.

Thanks Saeed for the feedback. So then I would say that we either have a solution in place that I'm unaware of or we don't have one at all. I'm just trying to see if there would be anything inside of our current environment that might reveal to me that we do have call recording.

I'm not that familiar with UCCX, but typically recording solutions can be done from the UCM perspective like with Built in bridge with the phones themselves or via the trunk/network carrier, such as like with MediaSense or network based recordings. It is possible that you have call recording of some type and not even know it.

Thanks Bill. I've combed through all our related documentation and have also dug into each piece of voice equipment and I'm just not seeing it. At this moment in time I'm just going to say we don't actually have anything setup and move forward with getting a solution in place. Appreciate your guys feedback.