Views
Helpful
Replies

How i can create this Script ?!!

fahdkuwait
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

i need help in doing script ... actually we replacing the current one .. the script will be like this:-

when anyone call the our main tel number 1xxxxxxx >>> "Main Menu Arabic & Main Menu English" the greeting give three options 1 for operation 2 for service 3 for operator >>

if 1 the call will land to the call center queu

if 2 the call should land to specific extenstion

if 3 the call will route to Additional menu whihc has 9 of diffrent extensions point to extension

i need help in creating this script guys .. or if you have example so i can modify it it will be great

thanks

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have not seen a williness of others on this forum to write scripts for you. This is free support and many of us are billable engineers for Cisco partners. Typically what you will get answers on are targeted questions with a specific code challange that you cannot overcome (e.g. XML XPath, SQL structure, Java, etc).

You can use the examples provided by Cisco in the Cisco Contact Center Express Script Repository as reference material to modify. If you really want to learn the IVR scripting engine your best bet are the UCCXD and UCCXA courses offered by Cisco Learning Partners.

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I can think of 2 options available for you.

1. Engage Cisco Advanced Services ( consult your Channel Account Manager team ) who will cascade you with Cisco AS. Remember it's charged service.

2. Consult Cisco Developers using developer.cisco.com . Posting your query there is free but opening developer TAC case is chargeable.

If above pointer helps, pls rate the post.

GP