Views
Helpful
Replies

How many Historical Reporting sessions are in use

mark.white.nz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a historical reports user in UCCX8.5 that is getting an error saying all connections are in use.

I know that I can go into system parameters and increase the maximum number of historical reporting sessions to work around this issue, but I would rather know how many other users have the client running and hence know how many sessions to allow.

Does anyone know where to check the current number of simultaneous historical reporting sessions in use? I can't see any RTMT values that give this statistic.

I am also curious if just having the scheduler running counts as a session or not?                  

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Mark,

Could you please alco check the below parameters settings in UCCX, apart from System parameters page.

Database server configuration

Use the  Database Server Configuration area to specify the maximum number of  client and scheduler connections that can access the database server.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

OK so in system parameters I had 10 sessions total, and here I have 6 sessions per server (have increased it to 10 per server too now). But that still doesn't answer my question of how many sessions are actually currently in use at any one time.