Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to add another UCCX data source for CUIC

Can you point me to the documentation on how to add a secondary UCCX data source for CUIC (built-in)? The edit or add new options were grayed out in the cluster that only has one node listed and I'm curious about the correct way to add it and if some configuration is missing.

Thanks. 

RolandoValenzuela_0-1666033594023.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you login to CUIC with your administrator login, (not the regular user with admin rights).

Then click Configure in left tool bar, then click NEW.uccx_CUIC.png

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

I don't believe that's possible in UCCX that's only a UCCE CUIC functionality or if you have a standalone CUIC on UCCX. Honestly, even if you could add a new data source you can't create any custom reports on the built in CUIC.

david

Hi David, 

Thanks for your reply, I believe it is possible since the second screenshot if from another UCCX cluster (not a standalone CUIC) - I was under the impression that the Primary/Secondary relation was automatic when the UCCX cluster was formed, but I'm puzzled on why it is not there and how I could add it.  

Do you have UCCX with HA? I assume the second shot is from an HA system.

david

Both systems have two UCCX servers in the cluster. 

Silly question does your user have access to add data sources?

david

Silly question, how can I verify that? I was using the UCCX admin account - I verified that it has all the correct roles assigned (Admin and reporting in this case) 

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you login to CUIC with your administrator login, (not the regular user with admin rights).

Then click Configure in left tool bar, then click NEW.uccx_CUIC.png

It allows you to add another SQL or Informix databaseuccx_CUIC2.png

I attached my Calabrio database...

Not sure what I can do with it now, since I can't modify reports here, but... here it is!uccx_CUIC3.png

Thank you for that, it worked after using the super admin account. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: