Views
Helpful
Replies

How to call HTTPS Service in Cisco CVP VXML Application

ehtasham.malik
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Gents,
We have Rest Webservice which we have integrated in UCCE (VXML ) application. This web-service required 2MA Authentication, where the client needs to accept the server certificate and while sending the request needs to send its certificate as well, which is whitelisted on the Rest Server. Only after that, both parties can communicate.

We have implemented in java and added these certificate in Keystore and trustStore in the stand-alone application which seems to work in Cvp JRE, however, when we run the same code inside the JAC(Java Action component) our class not able to find the certificate (Exception unable to find valid certification path to requested target), seems CVP Tomcat is overriding something.

Anyone has any idea or tried this?

2 Replies 2

I'm not 100% sure I follow what you're doing, but maybe this will help. We recently had to integrate to SFDC using JWT and this link helped us a ton to get all the pieces working. https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=sf.remoteaccess_oauth_jwt_flow.htm&type=5

david

Thank you for your answer. 

I think you are doing this authentication in the stand-alone application when I run the same stand-alone application it works, but when i run the same code inside the tomcat container (owned by CVP VXML), the same code didn't work. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: