cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change music when calls rings on agent finesse and doesn't pick up the call. (In reserve state)

Sonam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Before agent picks up call ringing on finesse desktop it is playing wrong music (Agent state will be in reserved state).  How can we change it?

when call is ringing on agent finesse and if he doesn't pick up, it is playing some music. I want to change it and how do i do it?. 

Please advise!

5 Replies 5

Likely it would be the music on hold (MOH) configuration that you should look into.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

any idea how it should be done?

Look into MOH setup for the CTI ports that serve calls to CCX. What is it exactly that you want to do? So far you have not given all that much information, other than that it's playing the wrong music. As we have no insight into YOUR configuration it's quite hard to give any advice.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

Thank you for quick response. I am using uccx and cucm 11.5 version. I configured many teams with csqs which all working fine. For the new team i have created in uccx , when call ringing on agent is not received it is playing wrong music. i checked call control group and it looks fine. So i got no clue how to change or to delete that music.
Basically when agent do not receive calls ringing , it's state goes to reserved state, and caller hears wrong music. 

BR

While the call is being transferred, that would be considered a "network hold". "User hold" is when a phone user presses the hold button. If you want different music to be heard while the call is being transferred, change the network on hold audio source on the CTI ports in the CTI port group that is used by the relevant application.