Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to configure two CUBE with SRST

Dear Team,

I have two Cisco 4451 CUBE at Remote Office on which SIP Trunk are terminated, those should also be in redundant.

I also want to configure SRST on those as they are part of Cisco PCCE 12.0 setup as (Remote Office)

Please advise how should I configure SRST with Two CUBE.

Regards

Dharmendra

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

First of all what IOS version is running on your CUBEs as CUBE and SRST co-residency requires modern IOS versions.

Second, assuming your CUBEs can support officially SRST and you own SRST licenses, then if each CUBE is configured with its own IP address (not using box-to-box redundancy similar to HSRP) your only option would be configure 2 separate SRST references in CUCM and 2 device pools each pointing to respective SRST reference, and then split phones between the 2.

Thanks Chris for reply..

i am using IOS XE 16.9 on 4451 as this IOS is compatible with Cisco PCCE Solution 12.0.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/ucce_compatibility/matrix/rcct_b_112cce-solution-compatibility-matrix.html#reference_CF3917CFB699A47F19D327304E1955BF

If i use both CUBE separate then I will lose with active calls in case of fail-over.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dharmendra