and then hear a tone "beep~beep" again

i want disable the beep tone

how can i do for this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Set the Party Entrance Tone parameter on the user's DN to Off.

Party Entrance Tone
From the Party Entrance Tone drop-down list box, choose one of the following options:
•Default—Use the value that you configured in the Party Entrance Tone service parameter.
•On—A tone plays on the phone when a basic call changes to a multi-party call; that is, a barge call, cBarge call, ad hoc conference, meet-me conference, or a joined call. In addition, a different tone plays when a party leaves the multi-party call. If the controlling device, that is, the originator of the multi-party call has a built-in bridge, the tone gets played to all parties if you choose On for the controlling device. When the controlling device leaves the call, Cisco Unified Communications Manager identifies whether another device on the call can play the tone; if another device on the call can play the tone, Cisco Unified Communications Manager plays the tone. If the controlling device cannot play the tone, Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not play the tone even if you enable the party entrance tone feature.
​•Off—A tone does not play on the phone when a basic call changes to a multi-party call.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Set the Party Entrance Tone parameter on the user's DN to Off.

Party Entrance Tone
From the Party Entrance Tone drop-down list box, choose one of the following options:
•Default—Use the value that you configured in the Party Entrance Tone service parameter.
•On—A tone plays on the phone when a basic call changes to a multi-party call; that is, a barge call, cBarge call, ad hoc conference, meet-me conference, or a joined call. In addition, a different tone plays when a party leaves the multi-party call. If the controlling device, that is, the originator of the multi-party call has a built-in bridge, the tone gets played to all parties if you choose On for the controlling device. When the controlling device leaves the call, Cisco Unified Communications Manager identifies whether another device on the call can play the tone; if another device on the call can play the tone, Cisco Unified Communications Manager plays the tone. If the controlling device cannot play the tone, Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not play the tone even if you enable the party entrance tone feature.
​•Off—A tone does not play on the phone when a basic call changes to a multi-party call.

HI

thanks for you reply,i will try 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: