cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get EstimatedWaitTime in CallBackAPI in TaskRouting PCCE 11.5 SandBox

rizwan.mahmood
Level 1
Level 1

Whenever a task is created, it returns a refURL in header for polling. Now according to the documentation, if task status is "Queued" it should return estimatedWaitTime in response but it doesn't return. Is there any configuration I need to do or need to update the url etc?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rizwan,

This is indeed odd.

Can you please raise a TAC case, and me/my team can help understand this better and debug your deployment?

Thanks,

Nagendra U M

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

namahesh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Rizwan,

That is correct. In the response to GET (polling) API request, there will be a tag called <estimatedWaitTime/> that will indicate the estimated wait time (in seconds) as reported by the CCE router, as long as the task is in QUEUED state.

Are you not seeing this XML tag in your GET API response at all, or is the value reported as "-1"?

Thanks,

Nagendra U M

Hi Mahesh,

<estimatedWaitTime/> is not received in response at all.

Hi Rizwan,

This is indeed odd.

Can you please raise a TAC case, and me/my team can help understand this better and debug your deployment?

Thanks,

Nagendra U M

mneubacher
Level 1
Level 1

Please have a look at the documentation regarding scripting. If you modify the script like shown here, the API will provide the EWT if applicable, otherwise -1: Scripting and Media Routing Guide for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise, Release 11.5(1) - Example Scripts [C…

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: