when I want to install cisco uccx editor in windows 10 its failed, and compability mode dont have win 10 mode. How can I solve this problem. Cisco uccx editor is 10.5.1.11001-49 version.
Windows 10 is not compatible with that version.
Try windows 7. You could run a windows 7 vm and use that to manage uccx.
For installing on Windows 10, have used these instructions many times and never had problems with running the editor once installed.
1) Before starting the installation, create a directory C:\Program Files (x86)\wfavvid_XXXX (editor version)
2) Log into the laptop / PC with adminstrator account
3) Right-click the installation file and select ‘Properties’.
4) Click the ‘Compatibility’ tab.
5) Check the box next to ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select ‘Windows 7’ from the drop-down menu.
6) Click ‘Apply’.
7) Run the installation as administrator.
8) When prompted , change the installation folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\wfavvid_XXXX directory you created earlier.
WIN 7 compatibility option worked for me using 10.6.1 Editor on Win 10.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: