Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to keep one Agent in available state all the time

Hi, 

I would like to reserve an agent all the time from a certain skill group. For example, in my Queue to Skill Group node has two skill groups SG1 and SG2. SG1 has 10 agents who will always take calls but SG2 has 10 agents and maximum 9 can take calls. 

Please let me know how can I implement this in my workplace and that will be a great help. 

Regards,

Sultan

#UCCE, #ICM

2 Replies 2

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

You could insert  a if statement to check if available equals 1 then send the call someone else play music, hold, announcements etc until available agent is greater then 1

This is never going to work exactly like you want it to. Your best bet is to have a schedule where one agent stays in not ready for the whole time until called upon. You could do an if check to see how many agents are currently ready for a particular SG. If < 2, then don't queue the call and loop it until there are >= 2 agents available. This will get pretty close to what you want, but there could be a scenario where there's going to be a lot of calls waiting or where multiple calls get in because the check for >= 2 is true for more calls than there are agents.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: