Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to know caller pass from IVR

Hi

I have question about if we have CUCM and CCX(IVR), And one of IVR menu routing caller to hunt group. How to know what caller press IVR menu?  if my hunt list using to much other IVR incoming.

Thx  

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, 

If you are referring to a report to get the customer IVR journey ( to know what menus are chosen by the caller), then you may be able to do it by using the custom variable in the UCCX script. The details configuration is outlined in the following cisco document. Then you can pull the CUIC report - call custom variables Report 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/212485-configure-uccx-to-show-options-selected.html 

The MIVR logs give you the events/logs associated with any UCCX calls. there is no relation with the phone model that you are using. apologies if I misunderstood your question and correct me if you are referring to something else.   

Regards,

**** Rate if you find the post useful.

View solution in original post

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, it depends on what your end goal is and how you have the hunt grps set up

Is it post call ie you want to run reports on how many times a caller press 1 vs 3 so the comments below are correct

Hunt gpr

If it is to tell the hunt grp member who is calling them then label the hunt grp so it appears on the person's phone as sales, accounts etc

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi,

One way of confirming is that to check the MIVR logs,  you can see the call transferring number/label.

Call manager CDR may also give a view on the all call legs? try above and see if it helps you.  

Regards, 

Hi Shalid

Thank you for answer but if we're user using only phone 78xx. How to know that ?

Regards.

Hi there, 

If you are referring to a report to get the customer IVR journey ( to know what menus are chosen by the caller), then you may be able to do it by using the custom variable in the UCCX script. The details configuration is outlined in the following cisco document. Then you can pull the CUIC report - call custom variables Report 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/212485-configure-uccx-to-show-options-selected.html 

The MIVR logs give you the events/logs associated with any UCCX calls. there is no relation with the phone model that you are using. apologies if I misunderstood your question and correct me if you are referring to something else.   

Regards,

**** Rate if you find the post useful.

Dear Shalid

Wow , Thank you for answer

Regards,

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, it depends on what your end goal is and how you have the hunt grps set up

Is it post call ie you want to run reports on how many times a caller press 1 vs 3 so the comments below are correct

Hunt gpr

If it is to tell the hunt grp member who is calling them then label the hunt grp so it appears on the person's phone as sales, accounts etc

Dear Iptuser55

Thank you so much for answer.

Regards,