Views
Helpful
Replies

How to make a call on PCCE Sandbox to test the Cisco VXML Application

ehtasham.malik
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,
I have reserved the Cisco DevNet sandbox, and I wanted to test some VXML Call flow, Can I reach my VXML application by dialing some number? If this is possible then how? From where i can get that number and which application it will trigger?

5 Replies 5

If you go to the detailed instructions doc, they mention how you can use their call simulator to send a "call" to the agent. Probably not exactly what you want, but you could at least have it hit your app and look at the logs.

Thanks, @bill.king1 , actually I run the.bat file, and the call lands on the Finesse agent but I don't see any logs in the VXML application 

Do you see it if you monitor it in Script Editor for instance?

ehtasham.malik
Level 1
Level 1

No, i haven't checked that, but which number should I dial to land the call on that script? 

You're not going to be able to dial it, but you can either look at the entries in Router Log Viewer, or you can look in the admin guide that comes with the sandbox and you'll see this section below which explains the simulated call paramters so you can see what number is called.

"The Cucatt.exe file is a Cisco internal tool for making simulated calls.  Notice that it’s followed by the parameter call.scp, which details the call to be made.  Call.SCP contains the following:"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: