cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to perform CISCO PGs Health Check?

prabhu2kc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team, In our infrastructure, we have 48 PGs (24 active & 24 passive) across 2 data centers. We want to setup a automatic daily health check for the PGs before the business day start so that none of the CTI clients fails. Please suggest a best way to do this.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am not sure about the automation stuff, but what you need is to capture output of below command on all your PGs:

opctest /cust instance name /node nodename

You may be able to do it with batch / shell script to connect to each PG's command line and run above command.

View solution in original post

Yup.. that is diagnostic framework portico available in PGs.  Connect to it using your domain credentials and navigate to Services -> List Processes, where you will see status of all your PGs and PIMs.

This is also a good way to look at your environment in one click.  With OPCTEST you can get more details, like last state change between two PGs.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

I am not sure about the automation stuff, but what you need is to capture output of below command on all your PGs:

opctest /cust instance name /node nodename

You may be able to do it with batch / shell script to connect to each PG's command line and run above command.

Thanks for quick reply. Is there any PG URL using which we can see the status?

https://<pg-server-ip>:7890/icm-dp/rest/DiagnosticPortal/ListProcesses?Random=1234567890

I saw this in one of the post. 

Yup.. that is diagnostic framework portico available in PGs.  Connect to it using your domain credentials and navigate to Services -> List Processes, where you will see status of all your PGs and PIMs.

This is also a good way to look at your environment in one click.  With OPCTEST you can get more details, like last state change between two PGs.