cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to purge 'A' active accounts from the Cisco Dialer?

matthew.sreeves
Level 1
Level 1

I am feeding accounts to the Dialer; I need to purge them at the end of each day. However, if one or more agents remain logged in (even if in Not Ready), the Dialer will keep hold of one or more accounts (i.e. their status is 'A'ctive in the DL_ table). This prevents me from purging them, and means that they could still be dialed at any time if the agent goes Ready.

Is there any way of forcing the Dialer to flush the accounts? I know it's possible by logging the agents out, or by re-assigning skillgroups, etc, but I need a way of doing it programatically. Maybe there's a way of causing it to release 'A' accounts after x minutes?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is probably what you are looking for. There are also ways you can do it via using the Admin Workstation.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Outbound_Option_-_Configuration_Problems:_Purging_campaigns_over-night

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Overwrite the table with a blank import or an import with false values

What exactly do you mean by "a blank import or an import with false values"?

I have the Import Rule "Overwrite Table" option unchecked (as I need to keep adding to the list during the day.) I have it configured to read in AccountNumber, FirstName, LastName and Phone01 from the import file.

Thanks

This is probably what you are looking for. There are also ways you can do it via using the Admin Workstation.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Outbound_Option_-_Configuration_Problems:_Purging_campaigns_over-night

Thanks - that looks to be doing what I asked for.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't do exactly what I need - I should have been clearer in my original question, but I need to be able to purge portions of lists or individual accounts, as opposed to an entire query-rule's worth. I've come to the conclusion that this is just not possible.

Hi Matthew 

Did you get an answer on your question as I'm looking for the same-how to purge selective calls rather then all either individually or such as all "A" or all "P" but leave others in place

Thanks 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: