Views
Helpful
Replies

how to remove one fake "signed in" device from Finesse

jianjiang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

one of agent stuck on the phone for signing out Finesse, he always got error " Cisco Finesse service error, if the problem persists, contact your administrator" when he tried to sign out  Finesse from the phone set.

I reset the phone, deleted the phone and re-added the phone, the crazy Finesse still automatically signed in on the phone, no one can sign in Finesse on that phone. it seems like a big virus stuck with that phone set.

But when i checked Finesse from website on computer, the agent is not signed in at all. and the agent signed in from Finesse web, no issue.

but not from phone set.

i know the system restart might fix it, but for now i can't restart the system, do you know how to delete that bad fake signed in device from Finesse?

1.png

2.png

Thanks for the answer.

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jian,

Sorry, I don't. I would recommend opening a TAC case and they can take a look at the logs to see why this is happening.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your prompt answer,

you know the bug should be there for a long time. we can only restart the services to cleanup those garbage records in the system.

i have to recreate a new agent's user ID and add a new phone set, then the agent can successfully sign in Finesse from the new phone set with his new user ID.

The previous phone set still stuck there with the previous agent account and failed to sign out forever.

OMG