cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Report a Peripheral Skill Group in half hour intervals

rakeshvmistry
Level 1
Level 1

I have a requirement to report on our service desk's incoming calls during half hour intervals between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday between the dates of 22/5/13 - 22/10/13.

Unfortunately when I run this report at the moment, it includes half hour intervals after 6pm, all the way through to before 8am the following morning. (The report also includes weekends)

This causes an issue in terms of the maximum number of rows the report can generate and I think it may essentially mean that I need to manually run this report daily and collate all the figures together.

Is there anyone that can provide any advice on how I can get the data I require?

Further Information:

Using:

Cisco Unified Communications

Sb2-wmal-hdsa

Skill Group

Peripheral

2 Replies 2

Dear Rakesh,

there is no such standard reports available in cuic. you have to customize the report to exclude the records from 06:0 PM till 06:00 AM.

and regarding the max raws, the CUIC can display up to 8000 records only.

Regards,

Shalid K.C

Rate the post if it helpfull

Are you using WebView or CUIC?  CUIC will let you limit the results to data within a specific time period and on certain days of the week.

If you're doing this in WebView, I would run a few separate reports (whatever date range is small enough to not cut off data), export them to Excel, combine the data in there, and filter based on the time and day of week. The excel formulas are fairly easy to build with a little practice.

-Jameson

-Jameson