cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to reroute an inbound call from ucce script to external number and specific DOD from certain PRI

khaled-fahmy
Level 1
Level 1

how to reroute an inbound call from ucce script to external number and specific DOD from certain PRI

7 Replies 7

jc12
Level 1
Level 1

Why does it need to be from a specific PRI?

cause gateway has several PRIs

Ok, I'm just curious as to why you need to route on which PRI the call comes in on versus the DID it comes in on.

sometimes we need to route outbound call on different PRI through which it came from.
Ex: Call came from PRI A hit UCCE Script then it gets rerouted to external number through PRI B with DOD from PRI B numbering range

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

Since the calls are all probably inbounding from the same gateway that has multiple PRI's the way I would thing about doing this would be tagging the call with something unique upon inbound of the call and also when the call is going back out tag it with the same unique ID to route it out.

In this case what I will do is, when I'm routing the call from CVP to ICM, I will tag the call with an additional digit. So lets say the calling number is 949-222-2324, and I have 4 PRI's I will create a translation rule to each voice port / D Channel and assign a prefix to each respective PRI. That way PRI 1 would have 9, PRI 2 would have 8 and PRI 3 would have 7 and PRI 4 would have 6.

The call get to ICM and I decide that the call needs to go out, I will use this to determine how to send the call back out thereby I would create a specific dial-peer for each of the PRI's and then delete that extra digit on its way back out.

armaan.rakha
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We can achieve the same through Label node in UCCE ICM Script, on Label Node we can define the external number on which call need to be re-routed, Label Node will send call back to CVP from CVP using Dialed Number Pattern we can route that call back to Egress GW or Router and from GW we can have POTS Dial-Peer pointing to specific PRI.

Flow would be like --

Inbound Call -- ICM Script -- Label Node -- Back to CVP -- Dialed Number Pattern @ CVP -- Pointing to GW -- GW -- POTS Dial-Peer for PRI.

Thanks...

Please rate helpful posts.

qihlu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Add a special prefix-code before the destination number.

Such as

ICM need to redirect a incoming call to an external number : 6222 0000

Label  : CONCATENATE( "9911", "62220000" )

The dail-peer in your Voice Gateway need to map 9911T to a special DID number as origianl calling number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: