Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to setup timings for uccx

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know how we can setup timings and all with UCCX scripts to be played at different times.

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Please provide more details on your requirements as "timings" sounds very vague.

Chris

Hi Deren,

I am creating a script in uccx wherein i want different prompts to be played in working hours and non working hours and non working hours should be routed to unity commection wherein they can leave their name and phone numbers.

Can you help me in creating such a script.

Your help will be really appreciated.

CCX Script repository, just Google for it has many great examples that should help you, essentially you will want to use the "Day of week", "Time of Day" steps to set the prompt/string values of your choice.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Deren,

Did you check your inbox??

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, did you look at the CCX script repository for examples?
Did you ready the CCX scripting guides?
What exactly are your call flow requirements?

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi chris,

I just read the scripting guide but doesnt seems to make much sense to me.

The customer wants contact centre calls to attend only  during the offive hours.

The call comes in--welcome promptplays--language selection--option selection 1for sales and 2 for support-- call goes to csq--- then to the agent--- if agents are not available it goes to voicemail where customer can leave his name and telephone number to be called back.

Doesnt tac help me in configuring such scripts I have a valid support contract.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: