cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to solve error popping up during WFO call recording installation?

e.g.: error message :- "cannot load information from DB: com.calabrio.qm.siteconfig.data.CmServer cannot be cast to com.calabrio.qm.siteconfig.data. CtiServerImplementation"

(Screenshot attached)

3 Replies 3

e.silva
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

I have the same issue, Did u find a solution?

Thanks

1) Do you have 'World Wide Web Publishing Service' installed on that box (from list of windows local services - services.msc) - if so, make sure that's 'stopped', if its DISABLED even better.

2) If you're defining the HOSTNAME/FQDN (instead of IP) for the base server address - make sure QM CTI service also has the hostname/FQDN if that server is hosting CTI service.

If you can attach 'postinstall' logs - that'll be helpful too to further troubleshoot to see whats going on.

Thank you very much for the instructions given. Due to time constraint, I have to escalate this to Cisco TAC. But unfortunately their were two parties involved and again dragging due to time zone mismatch of Cisco engineer and Calabrio Engineer.

Along with the my end customer pressure, I reinstall QM system again without knowing  root cause for the problem. Same time I was unable to test what was proposed by Piyush as well. Thank you very much for the great response.