cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to transfer call after the Consult Complete for Unified Contact Center Express 12.0 Lab

Hi there,

Agent 1 makes call to Agent 2 and then Agent 2 Consult the call to Agent 3. This whole process of Consult call is working.The problem is coming for Transfer after the Consult.I am passing the original call ID(call ID between Agent 1 and Agent 2) which is being hold after the Consult.Simple transfer is working properly.

For transfer after consult I am passing requested action , to address , target media address according to Developer Rest API Guide.But, this is not working.After clicking on Transfer Button after Consult complete,it is showing original call Id and throwing Bad Request as [PUT  localhost:70/finesse/a p i/Dialog/16858737 400 (Bad Request)]. Here 16858737  is the original call Id .

If anyone will catch this problem , please revert back.

Is there need to find call Type as Transfer?

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Since you are getting a 400 bad request, it usually means there is something wrong with the content of your request. If you are using the wrong callId, you would get a different status code such as 404 not found.

I would suggest trying the APIs on postman and make sure you are sending the correct data.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: