cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use AGS Server Studio for UCCX Custom Reports?

RichieP
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

Need a bit of guidance from anyone here.  Does anyone have any experience on how to use AGS Server Studio to connect to the UCCX IBM Informix DB?  I am trying to load/import my custom reports in my lab uccx which is running v12.5 as a test to see if the reports will run on v12.5.  These custom reports are currently loaded/imported onto my prod uccx which is running v10.6 (but am planning it to v12.5) next month.

Any feedback / direction from anyone is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Richie

2 Replies 2

Jonas Fraga
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @RichieP 

Basically any DBC tool needs some guidance to work and connect to Informix database which are:

Informix Driver (JDBC or ODBC)

DSN formatted: https://amrgaber.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/create-an-odbc-connection-to-connect-to-cisco-uccx-server/

Captura de Tela 2021-06-24 às 10.55.23.png

Hostname

Username and Password from UCCX (uccxhruser or wallboard)

Port (1504)

The best software ever that I've used to connect on UCCX is DBeaver which makes easy on get Driver and connection testing.

I've used AGS long time ago, but only 30day demo version and it was ok to create procedures.

With that info you can try to create a connection from AGS and if you find any error post here so we can help you.

RichieP
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jonas - much appreciated for the feedback.  However, to be honest, am still a bit confused in the process.

Are you open to having a conversation to help me out?  If so, please let me know and i can provide you with my email address and i can setup a Webex call.  Thank you again.

Richie