Views
Helpful
Replies

How to utilize the fix provided in ES05 for ticket CSCvn37102

gauravmarch
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

There was a fix provided by Cisco in ES05 for the ticket: CSCvn37102 SSO 3rd Party Desktop API - ET Given to Bucher & Suter for a DevNet query (Finesse APIs are unable to fulfill ability to have 3rd party desktop to utilize Cisco SSO for user login).

How to utilize this fix? I mean what changes we need to do technically to make it work?

Regards

Gaurav

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As part of the engineering notes of the bug, I see that after getting the token, you will use the GET user API using the bearer token auth and login name. In the response, you will get the peripheral number that you need to do the rest of the API calls.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As part of the engineering notes of the bug, I see that after getting the token, you will use the GET user API using the bearer token auth and login name. In the response, you will get the peripheral number that you need to do the rest of the API calls.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: