Views
Helpful
Replies

HTTP Status 404

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Experts,

After recovering from last night network crash, the primary UCCX server is up and running but the secondary node status shows unknown from the primary. I rebooted the Sub twice with no result. Utils list services from sub shows all services "started"  Accessing the admin page using the sub results to an "http status 404" error message. We can see both servers using the "show network cluster"   Has anyone experienced this issue? We really want to avoid rebuilding the secondary node. Please note the secondary node is over the WAN.

Thanks,

MK

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

MK, please try below

Shutdown the server completely using utils system shutdown instead of just a restart. After this, wait for few minutes before powering it on from Vsphere client in case of virtual else directly from MCS in case of physical. If it still does not work, then try regenerating the tomcat certificate using set cert regent tomcat

If it still does not work, then you can try doing a DRS restore just for the subscriber if you have a valid backup there following below document

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/maintain_and_operate/guide/UCCX_BK_UAC60444_00_uccx-operations-guide-106/UCCX_BK_UAC60444_00_uccx-operations-guide_chapter_011.html#UCCX_TK_R95B578D_00

If all of the above fail then you should contact TAC but I am afraid to say that in these kind of scenarios there is nothing much they can also do and eventually you will need to rebuild but you can always give it a try.

All the best for this and I hope that you do not have to rebuild the server.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for taking the time and replying.

Unfortunately none of the steps helped to recover the secondary node. I had to go ahead and rebuild the server. Both servers are up and running now. The only issue I have is that there's a red x next to the Call Control Groupes in both servers. The CTI ports show unregistered in secondaty node. I tried a Data Sync with no luck. The only way I can get around this issue is to open the CCG in Pub and and click "update" and do the same in Sub for each CCG. It's taking too much time as we have more than 100 CCG in each server. Is there any other way(s) to synch the CCGs?

Thanks,

MK