Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot – hunt is not happening to all phones

Dear All,

Created  1 hunt list with 3 Phones . then hunt group and Pilot – 280xx .

From the IP phone when I call to hunt pilot number  phones are ringing like Phone1 , phone 2 , phone 3  if now one answered call is getting disconnected .

Now I want to route the calls to ICM . We have condition if skill group logon <0 – sending to hunt pilot then voice mail .

RNA I have given 10 sec . when I am routing call through ICM – if no agents are logon first phone is ringing for 3 times , then second phone for 1 ring than I am getting CVP error . Please let me know what is the issue

Why it is not ringing for 3 phone .

ICM script if condition right node going to Skill , wrong node connected to Label ( Label I configured as dynamic ) under VRU CVP1 & CVP2 routing clients  )

Ram.s

Regards,
Ram.S
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So, are you all set?

If so, please mark the thread as answered.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Use SIP refer transfer "rfXXXX" on the dynamic label instead of regular transfer as refer will remove CVP from the call and transfer to CUCM, otherwise CVP pulls the call back after RNA setting in CVP.

To use sip refer transfer make sure that the calling routing client i.e. CUCM or ingress GW has proper routing to the final destination, i.e direct dial-peer.

Hi Chris ,

Thanks for your answer - I gave rf280xx now all the end points ringing . And also  once the hunt is completed we are sending to Voice mail label .

Ram.S 

Regards,
Ram.S

So, are you all set?

If so, please mark the thread as answered.

Dear All,

We have an issue , Suddenly Hunt list numbers are not ringing  

We have two options – when I am dialing from Outside PSTN calls are routing to Hunt list and all the phones are ringing then went to Voice mail .

If I dial from Cisco IP phone I am getting  Temp fail error on cisco IP phone window  and Hunting is not working .

IN ICM we have an condition if no agents  are   loggedon >0 sending  to Hunt pilot Label  ( “rf28060”) then VM label .

When I am dialing hunt Pilot no directly  from Cisco IP Phone it was working .

Thanks ,

S. Ram 

Regards,
Ram.S

Dears ,

ICM script we have an condition if no agent are logged on will route to Hunt pilot number . Then hunt pilot group have 10  hunt lines .

Call is coming to Script and passing to Label ( Hunt pilot ) First and second phone is ringing then system is playing  critical  error . Please let me know what is the issue .

If I dial pilot number  directly from IP phone call is routed  to all the phones . like 3 ring , 1 phone , 2 phone , etc…..to 10 phone .

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S