Views
Helpful
Replies

I can not hear the Prompt UCCX 11.6

stobar1101
Level 1
Level 1

Hello experts,

I have problems with the audio of the prompt, the audio I load can not be heard, only a noise is heard, the audio is with the following parameters:

Format: CCIT U-Law
Sample Size: 8-bit
Sample Rate: 8kH

Captura de pantalla 2018-04-23 a la(s) 12.39.05.pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-04-23 a la(s) 12.39.48.png

The audio is loaded in the default folder, attached some images of the script and audio.

Thanks for your help.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Your script would not have anything to do with it playing like that. More than likely, it's your WAV file or the audio path to UCCX. Do you have other audio files playing correctly? If so, then that pretty much points the finger at the WAV file.

What audio codec is UCCX set for? Check System Parameters to find out.

Can you upload the audio file for us to check out?

You could do this trick, to get the correct format for the audio file:

1. Upload to CUCM as MOH via Media Resources > MOH Audio File Management
2. Download from CUCM via CLI with the commands:
file list activelog mohprep
file get activelog mohprep/yourfilename

View solution in original post

Hello Anthony,

he uploaded the file to the cucm as MoH and downloaded the file ulaw.wav, I uploaded that file to the CCX and it works perfectly.

Thanks for the help

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Your script would not have anything to do with it playing like that. More than likely, it's your WAV file or the audio path to UCCX. Do you have other audio files playing correctly? If so, then that pretty much points the finger at the WAV file.

What audio codec is UCCX set for? Check System Parameters to find out.

Can you upload the audio file for us to check out?

You could do this trick, to get the correct format for the audio file:

1. Upload to CUCM as MOH via Media Resources > MOH Audio File Management
2. Download from CUCM via CLI with the commands:
file list activelog mohprep
file get activelog mohprep/yourfilename

Hi Anthony,

All the audio files that I have uploaded are heard with noise.

the codec that I'm using is g711.

I have uploaded the .wav file so they can review it.

Thanks for the help.

Hello Anthony,

he uploaded the file to the cucm as MoH and downloaded the file ulaw.wav, I uploaded that file to the CCX and it works perfectly.

Thanks for the help

Oh excellent! There's another way too, which I just learned about. You can use this website to convert your audio files to the correct format for UCCX.

http://g711.org/

perfect, thanks for the tip Anthony.
Regards,

Hello Anthony,

He uploaded the file to the cucm as MoH and downloaded the file ulaw.wav, I uploaded that file to the CCX and it works perfectly.

Thanks for the help

It is also possible to do it from the scritp with a CALLHOLD and CALLUNHOLD we only place the audio in the CALLCONTROGRUOP We upload the audios in the CUCM regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: