cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I have a CCXE v9.0.2 and CUIC Serverv 10.0.1. I need rescue a report, modify it and then import the CCX

martinez.e
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I need some help with my CUIC Report.

My problem is I have a CCXE v9.0.2 and CUIC Serverv 10.0.1. I need rescue a report, modify it and then import the CCX, I've been following the steps recommended, but I was impossible to import the report, the CCX throws me an error message.

anyone to guide me, to tell me what is my mistake, and as is the correct way to modify the report so you can finally imported into the CCX server.

Regards.-

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

Always a challenge.  10.0.1 had most of the import issues resolved.  Typically an import error is schema (change to the schema which is incompatible with the report), an existing report that can't be overwritten, or a mangled report file.  Do you have multiple  CUIC servers that you can try importing it into?  Did you delete the report and also the report definition for the report?  Is the version of the report compatible with your CCX version?  Those are the places I typically look - and then you can always try clearing cache - which occasionally has a magical effect.

You can also reach out to TAC and have them retrieve the log.

Regards,

Jack Parker

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

Always a challenge.  10.0.1 had most of the import issues resolved.  Typically an import error is schema (change to the schema which is incompatible with the report), an existing report that can't be overwritten, or a mangled report file.  Do you have multiple  CUIC servers that you can try importing it into?  Did you delete the report and also the report definition for the report?  Is the version of the report compatible with your CCX version?  Those are the places I typically look - and then you can always try clearing cache - which occasionally has a magical effect.

You can also reach out to TAC and have them retrieve the log.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Hello Jack,
Thanks for your answer, actually all started because we need to lower the refresh time in the reports, this is 30 minutes and we leave it as low as possible, this already good change but when you import the file into the CCX gives me this error the steps I have done are:

1- From the CCX export the file.
2- Import Server CUIC report.
3- Modify the report and export.
4- Finally import the report CCX is in this step is when I get the message with the error

I searched Cisco documentation but have not found something that I clarify what is the procedure for modifying the file and finally import the CCX.

Eduardo,

I don't have a lot of experience with CCX.  I would recommend reaching out to TAC and seeing if they can provide some direction.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Hello JAC,
From the TAC I was referred to this community.

Regards,

Lol, Perhaps someone else can jump in and offer some better wisdom.

Regards,

Jack Parker

ok, thank you.

martinez.e
Level 1
Level 1

Please anyone could help me in creating a report server and import it to CCX CUIC so far have not succeeded.

martinez.e
Level 1
Level 1

Please someone can help me solve my problem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: