cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I'm having trouble with displaying percentage values in CUIC 11.6.

ginareicks
Level 1
Level 1

Report shows '--' instead of the percent. But when you export the report, percent shows up in Excel when using SUM in the formula field. When it looks like this "${TotalNotReadyTime}/${TotalLoginTime}" it worked fine showing the values as expected. When it looks like this,"${TotalNotReadyTime}/SUM(${TotalLoginTime})", it gives '--' in the report . Calculation results still work either way when viewed in the export.

6 Replies 6

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Regina,

The " --" is shown if the formula results in a "Divide by Zero" error.

I suggest you open a case to look into this.

Thanks,

Vikram G

Interesting. I opened a case and they sent me here.

Sorry for that ! As I mentioned earlier if we have a denominator as 'zero', it will lead to a divide by zero and hence we show a "--".

Can you check why your denominator is zero?

Thanks,

Vikram G

But it isn’t zero. That’s the strange thing. When I export to Excel, valid values show up. Here’s a couple screen shots.

Export

Hi Regina,

I suggest you please push TAC to escalate the case to the BU. we will need to analyze this further.

Thanks,

Vikram G

Thanks. I have and they told me to apply ES04(COP04). I am working to get that patch applied and test again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: