Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7.5.8 - CAD error

Hi all,

I recently have this agent who cannot login to his CAD. The error message says "The request failed because a timeout limit was exceeded". I'll update the thread with the exact error but I'm sure it's pointing to CTIOS connection.

Usually, when we have this problem for agent, a quick workaround is to disassociate the agent's phone with the JTAPI user then add him right back in.

This time, this trick works but only one time. Once the agent logout and try to log back in, he have the same error !

I here by include the log for CAD on agent's PC. Someone please tell me what is hitting us ? The PG dumplog will be included later when I can do the test.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies 6

Hi,

Anyone has the same problem?

Thanks

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I'll update the thread with the exact error but I'm sure it's pointing to CTIOS connection.

Something is wrong with the setup of that PC.

"CCtiOsSession::OnEvent, Event(eOnNewSkillGroupStatisticsEvent) is blocked."

Why would this be so?

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your attention.

Hey, I don't know! What makes you says this error point to PC ? Anyway, I try to log the same agent to the CAD on my PC, the same problem :-?

Best Regards,

Hi again,

We still experience the same issue. The agent's PC is installed with another version of CAD but didn't work out.

I'm thinking of an account problem for him since the same bahavior when he log in else where.

Please tell me what should I look into.

Thanks a lot,

If you login with a different agent ID do you have the same problem?

david    

Hi David,

No, different agents do not have the same problem.

This can only be seen for one agentid

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: