2. OU of ipcc is right under the domain and no GPO applied on it

3. windows 2000 native mode...

Any one experienced this ?

5 Replies 5

as1412
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Wang,

I am assuming that you tried creating with the domain manager.

- make sure your gateway/DNS/wins etc is configured correctly on the icm servers and all the AD requirements as per cisco guidelines.

- you could goto W2003 server functional level from windows native mode and try again.

- OR try creating the cisco_root/facility/instance in the AD and if it gets created without any problem,run domain manager from your server and check if you can see cisco_root downwards.

I think you should have domain admin rights in order to create the cisco OU. Not sure how you have admin rights to an OU that you have not created yet. (If I have read your post correctly!).

Bully

I tried to use admin account log in and got the same error.

Here is what we found:

1.ipcc server talks to DC which is windows 2000 not windows 2003. there is a windows 2003 DC. does anybody know how to force the IPCC server talk to a different DC...

Thanks!!

Do you have two domain controllers - in one domain -, one running W2K, and the other W2K3 ? That does not really seem to be a good idea for me...

How did you discover what DC the IPCC server tries to talk to?

Also, if I were you, I would create a separate OU for contact center use only, create a user with full admin access to that OU, log in as that user, then run the ICM domain config tool, select that OU and start configuring (creating the Cisco_ICM, etc etc)...

we got this problem solved, by disjoining and rejoining the domain...

yes, this domain includes 2000/2003 DCs, but this is production network. and we have separate OU as well...

Thanks...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: