Helpful
Replies

ICM 8.5(2) installation and UCCX license

Abdul Salam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am facing two issues with lab .

1) OpcTest and RtTest in ICM VMs not displaying Peripheral ID and controller part.

I did a mistake while configuring PGs , Installed PGs before configuring them in AWs.
Later I configured PGs in AW and controller IDs are matching too.

After what configuration I can expect OpcTest and RtTest displaying Controller and Peripheral ID part ?

IP IVR is not completely configured but CCM part is configured , JTapi  user is configured and Associated a CTI RP and an agent Phone

but CCM PIM is not displayed after process status of OpcTest

I was expecting PIM_ACTIVE under Peripheral ID

2) My UCCX is running with an temp premium license of 60 days, I wanna convert it to support ICM subsystem

Can some one please suggest possible ways to achieve this ?

5 Replies 5

anubhati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Abdul

For the first issue can you delete the PG configuration from the PG setup and then reconfigure the PG again

For the second issue you will need the IVR license

Thank you

Anuj

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Abdul,

Please install JTAPI clinet (go to Call Manager, Plug in page download the JTAPI client) on the PG box, you will see your CCM PIM.

For getting a permanent IVR license, you need to contact licensing@cisco.com. If you IVR is 8.x release you need to provide your license MAC ...etc.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi

I reconfigured PG , I erlier had installed JTAPI client on PG

When I lookinto jgw1 logs , I see provider in service , also pim1 logs show MDS active .

But CTI RP is not registed in CUCM and both OpcTest and RtTest not displaying contrpoller/Peripheral info .

Should I enable some additional tracing ?

Hi Abdul,

Did you create Route Point on CUCM directly? Or from IVR?

- If created in CUCM directly, please associte this Route point to CMPGUser and also associate the Standard CTI Enabled Groups\Roles in CUCM Application User for CMPGUser.

- If from IVR, please perform JTAPI client and JTAPI Data resync once, and restart the CTI Manager and UCCX engine once.

Hope it helps,

Anand

I did a change in router web set up tool and I see my PIMs are active now .

I was planning to deploy 2 PGs , So I put 2 in the no of PGs. but ccag logs shown that unconfigured DMP  id 1.

Edited router config and added 1,2 instead of 2 . This resolved my issue.

Thanks for all you inputs